Wednesday 16 July 2014

Egypt- The Mummies are Calling me!!!

Egypt- The Mummies are Calling me!!! Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
I am a Travel Freak having traveled extensively in continents like Asia, Australia & ... Third A... Africa which is missing for long has always been one of my deepest desires to Visit. Egypt is an ancient land and houses one of the seven wonders of this world. The Pyramids, The Mummies, the sea & the desert all look so Charming. I really always feel that the Mummies are calling me!!!!! I just want to make this trip a reality with http://www.skyscanner.co.in as You have it all be it be flights, Hotels or local travel at one place & as I was searching for these on http://www.skyscanner.co.in I was feeling some goosebumps in my stomach as if this dream is going to be a reality soon. I wish to travel for 3 to 4 days in Egypt flying from Delhi for this trip and skyscanner gives me ample flight options to choose from and making selection really easy by sorting flights based on number of stops prizing airlines choice etc.





I want to stay at a Hotel which is just centrally located and offers a nice clean room with good breakfast menu as I am just going to use the hotel for my Night sleep. http://www.skyscanner.co.in has plenty of offering and great sorting options price,populartity,distance to center,ratings etc. so as to help me choose the best one as well.


I am going to travel extensively in Egypt for Local Sight Seeing to see the Mummies, The Pyramids, The Desert & surf on the seas. http://www.skyscanner.co.in offers plenty of taxi options as well for Local travel in Egypt with choices that can fit your budget.




I am going to see all it here in Egypt and I just wish that this dream of mine comes true!!

I would love Enjoy & Spend time at the colossal temple of Abu Simbel. The complex is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the "Nubian Monuments


I want to Visit the lovely beaches in Egypt and Enjoy the Sun & the Sand!!!



Aswan is the 3rd largest city in Egypt and the biggest in Upper Egypt. I want to Visit Aswan and spend a complete day here exploring various places.!!



Alexandria, "The Pearl of the Mediterranean", is the Largest seaport in Egypt and I want to walk along the sea for as long as I can....
I already have started day dreaming about this trip and can not wait any longer to see it become a reality

Egypt- The Mummies are Calling me This post is a part of Skyscanner travel wizard activity at BlogAdda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment