Thursday 31 July 2014

Biotique Products

Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs 
 Biotique Basil and Parsley Revitalizing Soap: I just love this soap and I have been using this since last 5 years.First time I used this soap on a recommendation of a friend and got hooked on to it. Since that time I never tried any other soap/face wash on my face. I am highly satisfied with this product and now I started recommending this to others.Whenever I think about herbal products, BIOTIQUE comes first in my mind.It is green,clear soap and blend of pure basil, parsley which gently washes away skin impurities.This green colored transparent soap, cleanses the skin and soothes it without making skin dry and stretchy. This soap is very soothing and effective on skin and it is a great cleanser.It is easily available in departmental stores and online as well at a price which really justifies the quality of this product.It is affordable herbal soap which has a good fragrance and it is suitable for all kind of skin types.I can safely use it even with my kids 365 days in a year

 I always keep small packing of this soap with me whenever I go out.
Rating : 4.5/5 



Biotique Bio Green Apple Fresh Daily Purifying Shampoo:

I have been using it for the past 2 years.It simply makes your hair looking "WOW". It is a really good product which do not make my hair dry. It  cleanses and moisturizes my hair. In fact I can use it on the scalp of my Kids also as it does not contain any harsh chemicals.It is herbal shampoo and moreover it gives bounce to my hair making my hair so silky, soft and shining and the best part is that it keeps my hair tangles free which automatically leads to less hair fall.


Rating : 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment